- Temporary fillers for facial rejuvenation.
- Safe and natural substance that is found in the fluid surrounding the eyes, joint fluid and skin tissue.
- Generally, very well tolerated. Allergy to dermal fillers is very rare.
- Can easily be reversed (dissolved) if unwanted side effects or complications arise.
- Dermal fillers last from 3-18 months, depending on the patient and product factors.
Dermal fillers can be used to treat the following:
- Increasing lip, cheek and chin volume.
- Deep wrinkles and creases.
- Re-volumizing the face.
- Rejuvenating facial contours.
Our dermal fillers contain a natural occurring substance in the body that retains moisture. Dermal fillers work by rehydrating the skin, and by filling and smoothing out wrinkles from below the skin’s surface. Results can be noticed immediately!
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Call 02 9880 7688 and schedule your consultation with Dr David Yu and other doctors. We look forward to hearing from you!