- Stimulate tissue regeneration
- Increase new collagen production
- Reduce fine lines & smoothing out wrinkles
- Stimulate hair growth, soft tissue healing and relieve pain
- Improve skin texture and restore a healthy glow to skin. Can be combined with fillers and botulinum toxin to provide a fresh, rejuvenated and more youthful appearance for your overall face.
- Enhancement of skin colour, elasticity, tone and texture.
- Re-modelling and increase in the number of collagen fibres.
- Long-term smoothing of wrinkles and folds, particularly in the face, neck and chest.
- Faster healing following aesthetic treatments (laser, cosmetic peels).
- Excellent results when used with anti-wrinkle injections and fillers.
PRP therapy can treat painful conditions such as tendon inflammation, rupture in the condition of osteoarthritis of knee, tennis/golf elbow, plantar fasciitis.
PRP is suitable for:
- Tired and dry skin, lack of skin tension, and uneven pigmentation
- Ageing skin
- Wrinkles and dark circles
- Certain types of hair loss (alopecia)
- People who may experience risk of allergic reactions from other treatments
- People looking for a natural treatment
- Non-surgical treatment for osteoarthritis, tear tendons, painful conditions, and sports injuries
Schedule Your Consultation Today!
Call 02 9880 7688 and schedule your consultation with Dr David Yu and other doctors. We look forward to hearing from you!