- Consultations are by appointment.
- Walk-in patients are welcomed, however, patients with appointments will be given priority.
- If you have urgent problems, please inform our friendly reception staff to best accommodate you.
- Appointment times for the weekdays are shown in the table below for each doctor.
- For Saturday services, online bookings are available for Saturday appointments. Doctors are rostered on rotation.
- We run an emergency clinic on Saturdays for non-routine issues from 8:30am-1pm.
PLEASE NOTE WE DO NOT BULK BILL AT ALL ON SATURDAY MORNING.
Booking system, Cancellation/ Non-attendance
- Our appointments are scheduled at 15 minutes intervals.
- If you feel that you require a consultation longer than 15 minutes, please request a longer consultation which is recommended for complex or multiple health concerns, counselling and surgical procedures that may also require a nurse’s assistance. Therefore, please advise reception of your needs when booking to ensure an appropriate appointment time is booked. If in doubt please ask!
- If you need to change your appointment time please inform us as soon as possible on 9880 7688
- A cancellation fee will apply if you cancel the appointment within 24 hours. If your appointment is on Monday, please call us latest by Saturday 1pm since we are not open on Sunday. Failure to attend appointments will be noted and may result in non-attendance fees being charged.
For Saturday morning appointments, doctors are rostered on rotation. Please either phone the surgery from 8:00 am on Saturday mornings or book online.
Appointment times for the weekdays are shown in the table below for each GP.
|Dr Yael Cohen||9:30am – 5:45pm||8:30am – 5:45pm|
|Dr Ban Yacoub||8:30am – 6:00pm||8:30 – 6:00pm|
|Dr Julia Cheng||9:30am – 1:00pm||9:30am – 1:00pm||9:30am – 4:00pm|
|Dr David Yu||8:40am – 5:30pm||8:40am – 5:30pm||8:40am – 5:30pm||8:40am – 5:30pm|
|Dr Aliz Ang||8:30am – 6:00pm||8:30am – 1:00pm|