We are committed to protecting the privacy of patient information and handling your personal Information in a responsible manner in accordance with the Australian Privacy Principles.
It is our policy to maintain the security of your personal record at all times to ensure that this information is only available to the authorized members or staffs at ODMC. Your information cannot be released without your written authority unless you are unable to provide this due to being critically unwell. In all cases, written or electronic files are not forwarded unless we receive a written authority from you.
To reduce the risk of mistaken identity in your files or records, our staff may ask for your name, address and date of birth at times on the phone or in person. This is to protect you from medical errors and to protect your privacy. Patients are able to request access to their own personal health information in line with the Privacy Principles.
If you have any feedback on our website, or would like to offer feedback/suggestions about our practice please feel free to use the feedback form below.
- This is NOT an email service.
- This is NOT for clinical matters.
- Medical requests will NOT be adhered to.
- Messages are NOT able to be passed on to Doctors.
- Feedback will be checked monthly.
- Email is NOT a secure form of communication, as such personal matters should never be discussed through email.